AOL INSTANT MESSENGER (AIM)
One of the earliest and most popular Instant Messaging applications, AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) once held over 50% market share in the IM space. While it doesn’t enjoy the same level of popularity today, AIM is still used by many end users in both the consumer and enterprise space.
Communications taking place over AIM can easily be archived when adding Merge1 to your existing infrastructure. As opposed to other archiving compliance solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures AIM communications and stores them in your existing email archive, whether on-prem (e.g. Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the Cloud (e.g. Microsoft Office 365).
Merge1 Excels In Helping Archive AOL / AIM Communications
- Captures emails and chats
- Archives AOL instant messenger (AIM) data
- Preserves headers, original message time and other data for accurate search and retrieval during eDiscovery
- Archives custom headers (where applicable) to allow for easy search
- Produces a similar look and feel as the native message
- Combines chats into easy to read threads
Major New York City Based Bank
“Globanet and their Merge1 product helped us meet our compliance requirements with Symphony regarding our electronic communications policies. Because symphony is a new product on the market , multiple updates and schema changes have occured. Globanet has always been up to the task in supporting and updating Symphony changes in a timely matter.”