Jive is a collaboration and knowledge management tool. Its Chime mobile app powers real-time messaging for teams. It describes itself as “Social intranet software that drives employee engagement and productivity” and it connects “all your people, information and systems in a single collaboration hub and digital workplace.” Jive was acquired by Aurea software in June 2017.
Communications taking place over Jive can easily be archived when adding Merge1 to your existing infrastructure. As opposed to other archiving compliance solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures Jive communications and stores them in your existing email archive, whether on-prem (e.g. Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the Cloud (e.g. Microsoft Office 365).
Once archived, Jive communications can be retained, supervised for compliance and searched for eDiscovery and internal Information Governance.
Merge1 Excels In Helping Archive Jive Communications
- Captures emails and chats
- Supports persistent chats
- Archives attachments
- Preserves headers, original message time and other data for accurate search and retrieval during eDiscovery
- Captures custom headers (where applicable) to allow for easy search
- Produces a similar look and feel as the native message
- Combines chats into easy to read threads
Julia ParsonsSenior Associate, Russell Investments, Inc.
“We found Globanet’s Merge1 review platform to be relatively inexpensive and easy to use. It serves our complex needs very well.”