Salesforce is the leading Cloud-based CRM platform with over 100,000 customers. Included in its suite of tools is an enterprise collaboration platform called Chatter, which allows users to collaborate on sales opportunities, projects, tasks, etc. Chatter has social functionality, allowing user to ‘follow’ other users, documents and other files.
Communications taking place over Salesforce Chatter can easily be archived when adding Merge1 to your existing infrastructure. As opposed to other archiving compliance solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures Salesforce Chatter communications and stores them in your existing email archive, whether on-prem (e.g. Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the Cloud (e.g. Microsoft Office 365).
Once archived, Chatter communications can be retained, supervised for compliance and searched for eDiscovery and internal Information Governance.
Merge1 Excels In Helping Archive Chatter Communications
- Captures emails and chats
- Archives attachments
- Polls for data
- Preserves headers, original message time and other data for accurate search and retrieval during eDiscovery
- Captures custom headers (where applicable) to allow for easy search
- Combines chat into easy to read threads
- Produces a similar look and feel as the native message
- Updates and deletes automatically
- Supports private communcation
- Updates automatically to support vendor schema changes
David B.IT Manager
“Merge1 works wonderfully well – and is a most effective solution – for capturing our investment bank’s Symphony messages into the archive of our choice. Installation and managing the product is a breeze and the Globanet team is a pleasure to work with. We are grateful for Merge1 enabling Liberum to meet our US (FINRA, SEC, CFTC) and UK (FCA) regulatory compliance obligations.”