Slack Enterprise Grid
Slack Enterprise Grid is a version of Slack that is designed for large enterprises. As a messaging and collaboration platform for teams, Slack’s features include real-time messaging, archiving and search. The Cloud-based platform can be accessed via a range of devices and platforms. Plus, it integrates with other apps, such as Skype for video calls. Used by over 5M users and 60,000 active teams, Slack is one of the most popular enterprise collaboration platforms.
Communications taking place over Slack Enterprise Grid can easily be archived when adding Merge1 to your existing infrastructure. As opposed to other archiving compliance solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures Slack Enterprise Grid communications and stores them in your existing email archive, whether on-prem (e.g. Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the Cloud (e.g. Microsoft Office 365).
Once archived, Slack Enterprise Grid communications can be retained, supervised for compliance and searched for eDiscovery and internal Information Governance.
Merge1 Excels In Helping Archive Slack Enterprise Grid Communications
- Captures emails and chats
- Automatically updates to support vendor schema changes
- Archives attachments
- Preserves headers, original message time and other data for accurate search and retrieval during eDiscovery
- Captures custom headers (where applicable) to allow for easy search
- Produces a similar look and feel as the native message
- Captures channel communications
- Captures private channel communcations
- Combines chats into easy to read threads
Major New York City Based Bank
“Globanet and their Merge1 product helped us meet our compliance requirements with Symphony regarding our electronic communications policies. Because symphony is a new product on the market , multiple updates and schema changes have occured. Globanet has always been up to the task in supporting and updating Symphony changes in a timely matter.”