Yammer by Microsoft is an enterprise social networking collaboration platform primarily used in the enterprise space. It is designed to facilitate teamwork and offers the ability to: create internal and external groups, upload files, photos and videos, leave comments, and access via mobile apps (on iOS, Android and Windows smartphones).
Communications taking place over Yammer can easily be archived when adding Merge1 to your existing infrastructure. As opposed to other archiving compliance solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures Yammer communications and stores them in your existing email archive, whether on-prem (e.g. Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the Cloud (e.g. Microsoft Office 365).
Once archived, Yammer communications can be retained, supervised for compliance and searched for eDiscovery and internal Information Governance.
Merge1 Excels In Helping Archive Yammer Communications
- Captures emails and chats
- Outlook looks and feels as the native message
- Preserves headers, original message time and other data for accurate search and retrieval during eDiscovery
- Captures custom headers (where applicable) to allow for easy search
- Produces a similar look and feel as the native message
- Combines chats into easy to read threads
Julia ParsonsSenior Associate, Russell Investments, Inc.
“We found Globanet’s Merge1 review platform to be relatively inexpensive and easy to use. It serves our complex needs very well.”