Microsoft Teams is growing fast with over 125,000 organizations using this digital hub that brings conversations, content, assignments, and apps together in one place. However, many organizations face the challenge of complying with these new forms of dynamic communications. Merge1 makes it easy for companies in all industries to comply easily and efficiently within their existing archive infrastructure.
Globanet helps regulated firms:
Meet heavily monitored industry regulations like the SEC, FINRA, HIPAA, FDA and many more.
Ensure unified identity and policy across all conversations and content.
Merge1 enhances eDiscovery, helps with litigation preparedness and, consequently, reduces litigation risk.
Communications taking place over Microsoft Teams can easily be archived when adding Merge1 to your existing infrastructure. As opposed other solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures Microsoft Teams communications and stores them in your existing email archive, whither on-prem (e.g Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the Cloud (e.g Microsoft Office 365).
Merge1 Excels in Helping Archive Microsoft Teams Communications.
- Captures one on one chats
- Captures Group conversations
- Captures Channel conversation
- Captures edits and deletes.
- Supports private & public channel communications
- Captures messages generated by third party integration apps and bots
- Captures files shared by third party integration apps and bots
- Combines chats into easy to read threads
- Archives attachments
- Preserves metadata, original message time and other data for accurate search and retrieval during eDiscovery
- Ability to add custom headers to help generate customized searches
- Produces a similar look and feel as the native message
David B.IT Manager
“Merge1 works wonderfully well – and is a most effective solution – for capturing our investment bank’s Symphony messages into the archive of our choice. Installation and managing the product is a breeze and the Globanet team is a pleasure to work with. We are grateful for Merge1 enabling Liberum to meet our US (FINRA, SEC, CFTC) and UK (FCA) regulatory compliance obligations.”