Archiving Workforce Communications Matters…
As more and more business communications take place over new digital mediums such as social media, text and Financial IM, capturing these communications has become essential for:
- Compliance with industry regulations, including financial services and pharmaceuticals
- Support of eDiscovery efforts for legal cases and investigations
- Retention of communications for corporate governance and other mandates
of workforce communication
is now over non-email
…But Most Message Archiving Solutions Require Adopting a Second Archive.
Most message archiving solutions require sending your staff’s critical, sensitive communications to a 3rd Party archive. Moreover, this requires ongoing monthly subscription fees.
Worse still, it necessitates the painful and expensive process of either: A. Migrating all of your archived communications to a 3rd Party’s data store, or B. Maintaining data in two separate locations – your existing archive and a 3rd Party archive.
Merge1 Enables You To Archive Any Communication To Your Existing Archive
Merge1 – the only archive messaging app endorsed by both Microsoft and Veritas – greatly simplifies the process of archiving messages for compliance and eDiscovery. By working with your existing email archive, Merge1 helps you avoid:
- Burdensome migration of your existing data to a 3rd party store
- The hassle of running two archives in parallel
- Spending money on expensive, recurring monthly fees
- Ease: Offers the easiest installation and deployment on the market
- Freedom: Gives you full control of your data, helping to prevent software lock-in
- Continuity: Sends data to either your local or Cloud-based archive (e.g. Office 365)
- Flexibility: Runs on-prem or via our dedicated private Cloud
- Adaptability: Allows customization to support any content type
Use your existing
archive and storage
David B.IT Manager
“Merge1 works wonderfully well – and is a most effective solution – for capturing our investment bank’s Symphony messages into the archive of our choice. Installation and managing the product is a breeze and the Globanet team is a pleasure to work with. We are grateful for Merge1 enabling Liberum to meet our US (FINRA, SEC, CFTC) and UK (FCA) regulatory compliance obligations.”