Webex Teams is an application for continuous teamwork with video meetings, group messaging, filesharing and white boarding. Anyone using Webex Teams can start a meeting with a touch of a button. With its secure group messaging, Webex Teams allows you to send important information via direct and team messages, where they can be read and responded to right away—or flagged for follow up later. Keeping track of conversations is easy—all your messages are saved in the same space where you meet. However, many organizations face the challenge of complying with these new forms of dynamic communications. Merge1 makes it easy for companies in all industries to comply easily and efficiently within their existing archive infrastructure.
Globanet helps regulated firms:
Meet heavily monitored industry regulations like the SEC, FINRA, HIPAA, FDA and many more.
Ensure unified identity and policy across all conversations and content.
Merge1 enhances eDiscovery, helps with litigation preparedness and, consequently, reduces litigation risk.
Communications taking place over Webex Teams can easily be archived when adding Merge1 to your existing infrastructure. As opposed other solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures Webex Teams communications and stores them in your existing email archive, whither on-prem (e.g Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the Cloud (e.g Microsoft Office 365).
Merge1 Excels In Archiving Files From Webex Teams
- Captures one-on-one chats
- Captures group conversations
- Captures channel conversations
- Captures edits and deletes
- Supports private and public channel communications
- Combines chats into easy to read threads
- Archives attachments
- Preserves metadata, original message time and other data for accurate search and retrieval during eDiscovery
- Provides the ability to add custom headers to help generate customized searches
- Produces a similar look and feel as the native message
Julia ParsonsSenior Associate, Russell Investments, Inc.
“We found Globanet’s Merge1 review platform to be relatively inexpensive and easy to use. It serves our complex needs very well.”